Thursday 7 January 2010

We're walking in the air.......


We're flying in the moonlit sky......

So this was us last night :)  To say that I ache all over after rolling those snowballs is an understatement LOL!

The boys loved it though and whilst he's not the best looking snowman, he provided all of us with an hour of family bonding time.

I'm lucky enough (not!) that my boss is coming to pick me up each day so I'm still at work whilst these three are spending the days snowballing, sleding and generally having some snowy fun!  Schools closed again tomorrow too and we're forecast a heavy downpour on Sunday so goodness only knows when they will eventually go back......

Nevermind, got to make the most of this weather.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Emma Harrison said...

Fab new look for your blog and that snowman is huge. I think ours barely reaches up to my knees! We need more snow!

Rachel said...

What a lovely boss....at least mine is in Scotland!!! Rachelx