Friday 15 January 2010

Sale-a-Bration samples




Remember that I said I was taking part in a Sale-a-Bration swap around Christmas?

Well I had them back the other day and they were great.  It's always good to see what other people do with the same four Sale-a-Bration sets of stamps.

Normally most people do a "card front" rather than a folded card so you can do twice as many with the same card and most of us use them for display boards or in display books, however, this time I wanted mine as cards, so I've added a couple of layers of colours and made mine into cards so they are a little different from when they arrived but only a little :) 

Anyway, above is the lovely Kim Fee's card followed by her downline Steph's card.  Kim has used the Whimsical Words set for her card and Steph has used the Good Neighbours set - aren't they great?

Do you want to get these sets for FREE?

Have a look HERE for how you can get these stamp sets for free.

I'll be back tomorrow with another couple of my swap cards!



2 comments:

Steph said...

Love it! Great idea to mount them and make them into cards! x

Emma Harrison said...

Gorgeous colour combos again and I love that bow on the first card.