Tuesday 26 January 2010

Beginning of day 3!

What a day yesterday was :)

To start with, it seems that two days in flip flops have rendered me unable to walk - great!  Michelle has diagnosed me with a March fracture in my foot but I guess we'll have to wait until I get back to find that one out.  However it did mean that I could whizz around the show - want to know how?

Well there are many humiliating photos taken yesterday of me in my "fat cart".  I'm awaiting Dyan or Lynn to put something on their blogs and then I can steal the photo and humiliate myself on my own blog.

We bumped into a few people yesterday but two of them were Shelli and Sterling Gardner (owners of Stampin' Up!).  We shared our Cadburys chocolate with them for which they were eternally grateful!

So, after a busy day of zooming around the show, we went out with the three House of 3 ladies who were really fun! PF Changs was on the menu and it was all quite surreal walking around Target craft supply shopping with a couple of the biggest names in the scrapbooking world.  Fun though!

So it's foot strapped up and off to the show to see if I can survive without my speedy cart or whether I will need to get another one today - we'll see.  This is the last full day of the show, so gotta get alot done today.

Almost forgot - more goodies to add to the giveaway pile yesterday :)

Have fun!

3 comments:

Suzie Q said...

hiya,
bad foot yet still you keep plodding on checking out those goodies - can't wait to see piccie need a good laugh!
look after them toots
Suzie Qx

Steph said...

Oh no! I hope your foot recovers soon!! I'll keep an eye out for the pics lol!! x

AuroraDawn said...

Sorry to hear about your foot, at least its not stopping you from finding all those goodies and star spotting :O)