Sunday, 3 January 2010

Stamp With Us - Challenge card

It was colour challenge over at the Stamp With Us blog this weekend and this was our Inspiration - so I took it quite literally and produced the following card:


Very simple and all using punches - Round Tab, Large Oval and Word Window with a bit of Marker Pen for the frame.

Aren't I doing well at updating this :)?

The boys have an INSET day tomorrow but I'm back to work.  It's not too bad though as I have Tuesdays off, so only one day back and then another day off - woo hoo!

I've got lots and lots planned over the coming month (/s!) and will keep you informed on what is going on.

Have fun!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 4. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

Emma said...

I love the idea of using the punches for handbags, genius! Gorgeous card too.