Saturday 9 January 2010

Off to Hollywood :)



It's excitement all over the place here at the moment - first my blog excitement and now I'm off to Hollywood :)

Well that might be a little bit of a lie (or not, I'm not sure yet!).  In three weeks off I am off to Anaheim, Calafornia, to stay in a hotel just opposite the entrance to Disneyland to go to CHA.

For those that don't know, CHA is a Craft Trade Show and I've been asked to go with my old boss Michelle!  Of course, I'm such a great friend that I couldn't possibly let her down :) 

I was very lucky in that my old Editors job allowed me to travel to New York, Atlanta and Las Vegas twice, so you do get used to travelling half way across the world for just a few days.

Am really quite excited and this time in 3 weeks I will be there :)  Can't tell the boys how close I will be to Disneyland, they won't let me go LOL!

Anyway, after all our fun in the snow, we are still unable to get the car out of the driveway, the kids schools are still closed (with more snow forecast!), our main computer has stopped working even though it's just a year old and our boiler has packed up, so it's all good fun here at the moment.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

6 comments:

Rachel said...

sounds like fun - check for frozen pipes outside on the boiler - I know at least half a doz people who that has been the case for!!Too cold for the boilers it is!

Suzie Q said...

Hi Natalie,
ooh how lucky are you!
any room in ya suitcase!
hugs
suzie Qx

AuroraDawn said...

Oh wow, what a lucky girl you are. I dream about such things ... imagine the shopping ...

Mrs Mayne said...

oooo sounds great Natalie! I hope you manage to get everything else sorted out okay - why do these things always all happen at once!!? Have a great time at CHA! :)

CarolynUK said...

SOunds like we're in the same hotel Natalie!!

And deffo on the same flight home!

Emma Harrison said...

I am not at all envious, and in no way will I be attempting to sneak into your luggage so don't worry about it being heavier than you remember, that will just be all those empty bags you packed to bring goodies home in and nothing else!