Thursday 21 January 2010



Evening all :)

Here is the (rather bright) card I made to say thank you to everyone who placed an order this month.  The flowers are from the Happy Moment Sale-a-Bration kit and I've seen this used a lot and liked it!

Well it's almost Friday and with any luck in 12 hours time, I should be on a plane on my way to LA LA land (Los Angeles) heading for the CHA Trade Show.  I've been told that we have a laptop and mobile broadband so you never know, I will try my best to give you a little update on what is going on!

I know we are having dinner with Heidi Swapp, Rhona Farrer and Janet from the House of 3 on Monday night - Heidi Swapp is a bit of a papercraft idol of mine, so I will try not to get too star struck LOL!  Lots of meetings planned so it will be busy busy busy but then the weather report is showing temperatures of 70 degrees, so all should be good!

Catch up with you all soon,



1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Hi Natalie,
very pretty card orange and pink is lovely together!
enjoy your self in la la land and don't go all ga ga when dining with Heidi!!
have a fab time
Suzie Qx