Monday 18 January 2010

The last of my Swap Sale-a-Bration samples



I do love pinks and chocolates together and Amanda did a great job with the On a Pedestal stamp set and the Vintage Label SAB set.  The Polka Dot Background Stamp was also used on the top too and again, I have just mounted the card front on a couple of layers again and made into a "full" card.


My final Swap card was made by Val and I have to admit to NOT liking the Cameo Coral SU colour BUT I have to say that Val may have wond me round - I think using it together with the grey, grounds it a little, if you know what I mean.  Everyone seems to be going potty over this birdcage image too which comes from the Happy Moments SAB set.

I hope you have all had a good weekend.  My three boys (yep and the big one!) are all thoroughly disappointed that yet again football was cancelled this weekend - it's been way too long for them all and they are all getting severe withdrawal symptons.  Let's hope next weeks games are not cancelled!

I've had quite a productive day yesterday.  It's Scrap club tonight so I've been prepping for the class as well as trying to get myself up to date with things.  I cannot believe that I will be leaving for LA LA land on Friday - far too much to do before then! Haircut and colour, pedicure, manicure - you know how it is LOL!

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with the layout that we are doing at Scrap club tonight, which you will be pleased to know that I will be doing as the first Scrapbooking Kit "By Mail"!

Enjoy your week,

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
i'm really liking these colours together, stamps are also very very nice!
have a nice day
Suzie Qx