Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!



Well, I mentioned that I was taking part in a Sale-A-Bration Swap and here is the card that I made for the swap.  It was a card that was influenced by one that I saw on SCS with a few extra twists from me. Bear in mind that it was in cellophane before I remembered to take a photo so that is what the sheen is!

I think I am Mrs Geometric Contemporary card maker through and through.  I've used the Nouveau Chic Papers together with Basic Grey, Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla cardstock.  The Stamp Set is the SAB Vintage Labels and I love how that gorgeous frame fits perfectly into the scallop circle punch - yum!

I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve - ours turned into a Wii Fit challenge competition between my husband, my brother and my Mum.  To say that it's funny watching your mum try to do some Step and your brother trying to Hula Hoop is an understatement LOL!

Thankfully, I don't have a hangover this morning and we have blue skies and sunshine here and I hope that is how the year is going to continue.

All in all the last decade has been pretty rotten to us as a family, so I am really hoping that the next decade makes up for it. Cheers!

Speak soon and Have Fun!


No comments: