Saturday 29 May 2010

Who lives in a house like this? :)


Well, not me, but I am going to spend two days here and you could do too!

Stampin' Up! have launched the details of their second European convention and we are going to Addington Palace near Croydon - I *LOVE* that it is only half an hour away from where I live - wooo hooooooooo!  No plane trips to Germany this year, it's just a hop, skip and a jump away and as it was Germany last year and the UK this year, next years will be in France!

Stampin' Up!'s annual convention is two days spent with Stampin' Up! training, a gala presentation dinner, LOTS of fun, laughter, good company and playing with paper and ink LOL!

Do you like the sound of that?  Do you want to be there too?  It's one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  There are about 1500 European Demonstrators and about 350 spaces - I think this year will be a sell-out and Stampin' Up! won't squeeze more in - they are all about everyone getting a great experience!

Booking for the Convention opens on Tuesday - 1st June and I will be there first thing booking my place.  Do you want to join me?

If you are giving some thought to becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and want to come to convention, then I wouldn't leave it too long to join.

Whether you are looking to cover the cost of your habit, earn some money to pay some of the bills or perhaps treat your family to a holiday, then there are worse things than running your own Stampin' Up business :)  It really does run however you want it to run.

Why not contact me for more information on how you can become a Demonstrator and what it involves - no pressure, just the facts, I promise :)!

So who is joining me?

No comments: