Tuesday 11 May 2010

In love :)


So the new product share bits are in the house!!! If you are one of the lucky ones that ordered one of these, then they should be going out today or Thursday (depending on when you ordered them!).

I also have to point out how in love I am too :).  I had a little Dreamkutz demonstration at Scrappers Paradise recently and after alot of thought, succumbed to buying one.  Wondering if it was something else to sit on the side and look pretty, I am happy to report that it got it's first outing yesterday to cut up the Product share - I loved it - so easy!!  Now why didn't I think to use it when I made my last Stamp With Us Class (it had lots of cutting out of squares!  Nevermind, it now has pride of place on my new worktop and will have many more outings :)

Are you still thinking about the Product Share - I have one kit all ready and waiting here to go to a new home - email me at natalie@oshea26.freeserve.co.uk to grab the last one - £25 including Postage for all the inkpads, 6 sheets of A4 card in each colour, 6x6" peices of the patterned paper and printed acetate and 3 metres of each of the spotty ribbons too!  It luscious!

Have fun!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I love my Dk - but now I want a pink one lol!
x