Monday 10 May 2010

What has happened to the weather?

It doesn't know whether to be hot or cold at the moment does it? 

After a rainy and very cold weekend, I am happy to report that I can see blue skies and a bit of sunshine this morning - hurrah!


It will take me forever to sort out the conservatory with bits, but some of you were asking for more photos, so here is a bit more.  See that empty worktop space is slowly filling up :)

I need a thorough clear out but I've got other things to get on with for the time being - maybe I'll get a skip and be done with it LOL!

Anyway, lots of odds and ends to do today, so I'll see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Love your work space! It looks great!

Suzie Q said...

You'll get there in the end!!!
its looking fab x
hugs
Suzie qx

Jenny said...

If your conservatory looks that good, I'd say being kicked out of the bedroom was definitely a good thing! Is that every colour of SU inks, refills and pens? That's very impressive! It is so interesting looking at other's craft spaces.