Monday 24 May 2010

Very excited!!


Look what arrived in the post this morning :)

For those of you that don't know, Stampin' Up! give us the opportunity to earn an Incentive Trip each year and last year, we worked towards a break in Monaco.  I was lucky enough to earn the trip and we go in three weeks time this Wednesday - woo hoo!



This is how our travel arrangements and info arrived :)
Even posh plastic luggage tags (like credit cards!)


I think I'll forget about the Spa when I saw the prices of facials starting at 140 Euros!!!!


All the important info was in this little booklet:


Can you spot any of the exciting plans they have organised for us?


I cannot wait - no holiday for nearly two years is just making this little break more and more exciting!

6 comments:

Justine said...

Natalie this looks brilliant! You deserve it!!!!!

Suzie Q said...

ooh lucky you!
hugs
Suzie qx

simplyfairies said...

You mean you dont get the spa for free, mean stampin up...lol

Mrs Mayne said...

wooooohooooooooo!! I bet you are well chuffed! x

The Crafting Cook said...

Lucky you! You deserve the trip- enjoy

teresa x

Lousette said...

Oooh, that looks absolutely amazing. Makes me want to sign up to become a demo right here and now :)