Tuesday 25 May 2010

Summer is here...


Well, as you know it's been house duties for the last week or so and one of the things that I did was to have a window box made. 

I even painted it myself!  Luke, my "Man who Can" made the box after I'd seen one on an American blog where the lady made it herself for $3.12 - great if you have all the tools but not so great when you don't.

Needless to say, mine was a little more expensive but it took my "Man who Can" about 20 minutes to put it all together.  It took me about half hour to paint it, wait for it to dry, put it up and 15 minutes to plant it up :)  I'm very happy.  It's almost time for us to start taking pride in the house again LOL!  The only problem is that the lovely newly painted window box now shows that my windows need painting!  One job at a time though!

What beautiful weather we have had over the weekend and yesterday!  It's been low 30's here and that is unheard of in May.  I did my Stampin' Up! team training on Saturday and on Sunday it was the boys Football Fun Day and Presentation Day.

I'll be back tomorrow with some more photos from that event :)

Have fun!

3 comments:

Justine said...

aahhh very pretty, don't forget to water them!! we know how busy you are...!

Mrs Mayne said...

Love the window box it looks great x

simplyfairies said...

Oh how pretty I want one too!!