Monday 29 September 2008

Why did I do it??

Oh no - why did I do it?

After constant hassles by everyone to join Facebook - I finally did it. So that's just another hour to waste on the computer everyday - it's odd (but in a good way) to hook up with people you haven't seen or heard from in years. Much easier to keep in touch with people quickly though too - so okay one and ll - officially hooked - arrrghhh!!!

In other news briefly, the new Stampin' Up catalogue goes live at midday this Wednesday - I can't wait - so much fab stuff! Scallop edge punches, felt flowers, new stamp sets, new textured cardstock and as if that isn't enough, there's reduced prices, rub-ons, new mini ink pads and lots of stars too!

I will be placing several orders in October, so if there is anything that you NEED, especially that scalloped edge punch that everyone will just have to have, then I'm happy to take orders now. They will be £10.95 and I am happy to send them P & P free!

Watch out for lots more this week as I get ready for my first Stampin' Up party on Wednesday (still so much to do), so Scrapbookmate DT, Scrapaganza classes and Scrappers Paradise classes - I am one busy crafting girl at the moment!

Anyway, going to get on - should really be doing some work!

Have fun!

Natalie x

No comments: