Friday 3 October 2008

There is so much to tell you but it might just have to wait until tomorrow....

So much going on this week but really want to spend the weekend doing a nice long big post for you.

I'll explain either tomorrow or Sunday but here's a quick run-down of things to expect (otherwise known as My To Do List LOL!).

1. Stampin' Up! NEW catalogue!
2. Stampin' Up! October Offer - 20% off selected stamps - need I say anymore than cupcakes?
3. World Card Making Day tomorrow - and more special Stampin' Up offers.
4. Wednesday's Stampin' Up party and photo of Make and Take card.
5. Stampers 10 Club.
6. New monthly stamping club starting in Crawley.
7. Charity Crop in Horsham on Sunday.
8. Anything else that I might have forgotten :-)

So I will leave you with a link to the new catalogue for you to drool over (or click on the image on the right hand side) and watch this space over the weekend!

New Stampin' Up Catalogue

Until later.

Natalie x

No comments: