Saturday 18 October 2008

La Mola album


This is the front of an mini album that I have made this week. It's got a mixture of KI Memories and Doodlebug flocked paper and if you look closely at the orange paper, you can see the KI Memories lace paper.
La Mola is a fort in Menorca which when Damon and the boys were too enthusiastic about going and looking at it, I have to admit to being less than enamoured. I thought I might sit in the car whilst they took a look around - until we found out it took 2 - 4 hours to get around. I gave in to keep all my boys happy and have to admit to really liking it. It was really quiet so the boys could run around to their hearts content and they loved it - through the underground tunnels and all the secret places, there was a new surprise for them around every corner.
I'm on Scrappers Paradise alert this weekend as I cannot believe it starts next Friday - arrrgghhhhhhh!!!!! So looking forward to this one for some reason - not really sure why - just know that I'm going to have sides that ache from laughing so much and will revel in spending time with good friends.
So best get on and perhaps, I'll give you some sneak peeks later.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Natalie x

2 comments:

peata said...

nice cover.

Sonia said...

Hi Natalie
The cover look so beautiful.

Greetings, Sonia