Wednesday 8 October 2008

Busy Busy Busy

I must be getting old!

It wasn't so long ago that I could work all day and half way into the night. I'm not sure if it is the colder evenings or what it is, but I just can't seem to do it anymore.

By the time I have sorted out the boys, done homework, washing, dinner, tidied up, caught up with internet and emails - I'm too tired to do anything else.

My to do list is gradually going down and I should really be doing some more tonight but realise that I'm just too tired.

Managed to get a layout done for my next Scrapbookmate DT spot. Here's a little sneak peek for you:
Full of Chatterbox, Making Memories and 7Gypsies gorgeousness and my normal dose of doodling added to the mix too! Blue - what a strange colour for me to scrap in LOL!

I am eagerly awaiting my first box of goodies from the new Stampin' Up catalogue which I'm hoping is going to arrive tomorrow just in time for my workshop Friday night. I will share some goodies with you if it does turn up - lots of yummyness! I am still offering free P & P with any orders for October - a minimum saving of £3.95 - so be sure to let me know if anything tempts you in the new catalogue. Why not make yourself a cup of tea and click on the link on the right and have a good look through - there is sure to be something that grabs your fancy!

Already behind on my Cathy Z Big Picture Scrapbooking class and the next lesson is tomorrow - oh dear! Must get my Scrap-A-Ganza class, workshop and Scrappers Paradise out of the way first and then perhaps I will be able to catch up.... I hope so anyway - really don't want to get left behind too much and end up not doing it. Perhaps I'll be able to catch up when I'm not teaching at Paradise LOL!

Anyway, that's it for tonight - I'm off to bed!

Goodnight!

Natalie x

No comments: