Saturday 6 September 2008

Things seem to be calming down.....

How cool is this photo. We went away with another family of four and everyone was subjected to an underwater shot - here is Ethan all complete with his UV suit on.

Now the boys are back at school and we've been back the week, I think I am now back to some sort of normality - I'm just about to sit down and craft - hurrah! Let's see if my mojo stayed on holiday or whether it returned with me.

I've got a BasicGrey item to do for A Daily Inspiration that uses the the Urban Prairie range.

Also, must really start making some samples with my Stampin' Up stuff too. The new Stampin' Up catalogue comes out on 1st October and I have three parties booked for the first week - the first one on the 1st. Should be fun. A very good friend of mine offered to host my first party and after telling me to start with it would be 7 or 8 people, she informed that it would be nearer 20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be great though, because they are all hard-core crafters so I don't need to tell them about the quality and ranges and how to use everything - they all know already. I think it's just an excuse for a social myself!

Here is a quick card that went on the A Daily Inspiration website. It uses some Imaginisce stamps which are really well priced. That little chick cost me just 99p! It's hard to tell in the picture but the bird is stamped on a mirrored tile. Looks really great but was really hard to photograph as the mirror kept revealing my house. Stamped Happy Birthday background, lots of Bazzill cardstock and some permanent marker pens to colour the bird.

That's it for today. Have a good rest of the weekend despite this awful awful weather!

Natalie x

No comments: