Sunday 7 September 2008

Love to learn


I'm not sure what it is, but I love to learn new things. It is within my personality, when I am interested in something new, I will look on the internet about it, buy books about it, go on courses about it and do anything I can to broaden my knowledge or skill on my new passion.

I love the challenge of learning something new. Therefore, it must come as no surprise to learn that I am a Big Picture Scrapbooking fan. This is a US on-line scrapbooking company and I have taken lots of their classes. Back in June, I started 52 Card Pick Up and I amazingly managed to keep up to date (there was something to do every day for 11 weeks in total) until I went away on holiday. But then of course I was off for two weeks and I just can't seem to get caught up. The class finished this week, so I've printed everything off and will try and catch up at some point.

Unfortunately, class overload means that UStamp starts tomorrow. This is an on-line class run by two Stampin' Up! demos from the US but there is a UK person too so I'm not really sure what to expect but watch this space and I'll let you know.

Also, on the 1st October, my next Big Picture class is by Cathy Zielske and is all about design called "Design your Life". I am really looking forward to this. Cathy has a very simplistic (yet stylish) way of scrapbooking and also a wicked sense of humour so it should be really fun. Will keep you up to date on that one too.

And just a quick piccy to show you that I did honestly start the 52 card pick up class and here is my front cover to my deck of technique cards.
Anyway, signing off for tonight.
Natalie x


No comments: