Wednesday 10 September 2008

Out with the old and in with the new


















It's all change at Stampin' Up! at the end of this month.

The new catalogue comes out on the 1st October and I'm off to High Wycombe next Friday for some SU training and get my first glance at it!

I can't wait. We are being told that items "may" be cheaper in the next catalogue, so we are all getting very excited to see new stamps and bits to play with.

Here are some sneak peeks that they have shared with us (you should be able to click on these images to get them bigger:
The first set is "Season of Joy" - a gorgeous set for making your christmas cards, wrapping, gift boxes or scrapbook pages.

The next set is the "Totally Tabs" set which fits perfectly on the Tab Punch Tabs and the last set here is the "True Friend" set.
Now to make way for these and lots more new products and stamp sets, there has had to be some retirements from the existing catalogues. These will only be available until stocks sell out. Now this could be two weeks or two years, we really don't know, but my advice would be that if you are thinking of anything on the retired list, then don't wait too long. And just in case you needed more persuading, the lovely people at Stampin' Up! have even reduced the price of these retiring items too! So if there is anything that you desperately want, get in touch now and I can add it to one of my orders for you.
Again, you should be able to click on this to either print it out or to make it bigger on the screen.


In other news here, I've been busy working and settling into our first proper whole first week at school. My body still doesn't like getting up at 7.30am and neither does Kian's!
I have been busy with some Design Team work for Scrapbook Mate and organising Scrappers Paradise in October too. Just waiting for my class supplies to turn up and I can start doing those. I know what I am doing with them, just need to actually do it.
What with several birthdays over this weekend (yes, you know who you are!) and 15 card samples to make before next Friday without all of the other things, I'm going to take myself off for an early night so with any luck I won't be so tired tomorrow!
Sleep tight!
Natalie x

No comments: