Wednesday 17 September 2008

Slacked a little this week on the blog.....

But have actually been quite creative instead though. Here is a card I made with BasicGrey's Urban Priarie collection of papers for the A Daily Inspiration blog. Hand cut the butterflies from one of the sheets of card and matted and layered them up leaving the wings to come off of the page.


I made my first card using Stampin' Up! products this week. Kept it very very simple but did one using more male orientated colours and then I did one which was a bit more girly. As I say very very simple as I was just playing.
Made another card too for Mrs Wonka for her birthday but forgot to photograph it. It started off similar to the cupcake card here but is a bit posher.
I'm off to High Wycombe on Friday night for some Stampin' Up! training and there are about 60 women getting very excited to see their first glimpse of the new catalogue (due out 1st October). You've seen a couple of sneak peeks but there are more to come. We are definately getting the scallop edge punch that everyone has been hoping for and lots of other gumminess too.
I've got a few parties lined up in October so need to get alot of samples etc done and hopefully that will be the start of alot of fun. I've got lots of things planned but can't rush into them all at once.
Plans for Scrappers Paradise are coming along great - not long now! We've got some really great classes planned and have changed things around a little due to the feedback that we get each time. Can't wait - they are always fun!
Anyway, I've got my next item to do for A Daily Inspiration with My Mind's Eye papers and I'm expecting a box anyday now with bits for my Scrap-a-Ganza class and new Design Team bits in too!
So, till next time - hopefully not five days for you to wait!
Have fun!
Natalie x

1 comment:

Mrs Wonka said...

Hi

Fab cards & my birthday card was lovely thank yuo!

I have left you a little something on my blog!

Mrs Wonka x