Tuesday 3 February 2009

Well today is the day that my brother is 40! Last year my mum was 60 and we had a fabulous day in London at the Ritz for lunch then the London Eye and then to Gordon Ramsey's Maze restaurant for a meal in the evening.

Well my brother is such a tart and he wanted to make sure that his 40th was just as memorable. So today, as you read this (yes, I did pre-prepare this post - cheating I know but I would never have done a post today otherwise!)I will be here having a relaxing spa morning to set ourselves up for the day - just my brother, my mum and I. All finished off with a light champagne lunch!

And then it is back home to get ready for the limo that is picking us up at 4pm to go here. Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in Claridges. 11 courses over five hours - it will be tough but I'll manage it! I'm sure that it will be another day that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

I'll come back and share some photos tomorrow with you if I've got over the hangover sometime during the day :-)

Have fun!

Natalie x

1 comment:

Justine said...

Wow looks great, have a fantastic time Natalie!!!!