Monday 2 February 2009

And here is the last of the set of four cards that I did for my Scrapbookmate Design Team bit. These four cards were all quick and easy. Here I've used a KI Memories Love Elsie soft charm with some white buttons, and lots of lovely textured card!

For those that loved the Ribbon Share idea, I now have the next set of ribbons which are the Taffeta Ribbon. I wasn't sure that I would like these as I thought they may be a bit pastel for me, but I love them - just like tying silk.

So, again to add to your collection, I am offering 8 metres of 8 different coloured Taffeta ribbons for £6 including postage and packaging - so email me at natalie@oshea26.freeserve.co.uk if you want to share the luxury.

The other additional ribbon share details are here for those that missed out the first time around:

Stampin' Up! sells some FANTASTIC ribbon but only sells it on the reel, but here is an idea where you can own some of it and it not cost the earth. I have decided to share my reels.....and here is what you can get......

To get 1.5 metres of each of the 11 colours of the 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, it costs £6.50.

To get 1.5metres of each of the 8 colours of the 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, it costs £7.50.

To get 1 metre of each of the 3 colours of 1" double stitched grosgrain ribbon, it costs £2.50.

If you would like all three sets, I will do them for £15.00.

These prices include postage and packaging but will not be included towards any promotions (such as the Sale-a-Bration).

Have a look at this page of the catalogue and it's the first three groups that I am selling here.http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=e15cd46b-a6d8-477f-a9d5-c072b0f3e044&storeid=1042907&circularid=14073

Another busy day today - I'm having my nails and feet pampered tonight in preparation for my big day tomorrow - my big brother's 40th birthday - I'll share what we are doing tomorrow!
Have fun and enjoy Monday!
Natalie x

No comments: