Thursday 19 February 2009

I am still here I promise....


and you can see that I'm trying a new banner and blog background but still have a way to go....LOL!

I have failed dismally on updating everyday and now it's been over a week - where does the time go?.

Well a trip to Stitches trade show in Birmingham on Sunday, more football matches and training, husbands birthday on Monday and Salsa lesson 2 on Tuesday. Yesterday was spent chilling and here we are today.

There has been lots and lots of birthdays in February so I do have various cards to show you including the one above which was made for a little boy who came on holiday with us last year. This uses the Wild About You stamp set and some inspiration from Monica.
Anyway, I'm going to get on today and hope that I can go back to updating every day!
Have fun!
Natalie x

1 comment:

Justine said...

this is so bright and funky Natalie, love those animal images!