Friday 6 February 2009

Almost didn't make it today....

Just a few photos from the other night - sorry that they are not David Bailey quality - blame a point and shoot camera and a bit too much champagne - LOL! Above is me and birthday boy (my brother!).
Here is us sitting on our table. We were on the Chefs table which is located actually in the kitchen - it's great to see everything being made and the way that the kitchen is run.
My cheeseboard always looks like this at my dinner parties - doesn't yours? :-)


Ah, and a special birthday cake - the last in a long line of courses - each one just yummy!
Enjoy and see you tomorrow with more info on a paper share that I'm doing for those that can't decide which Stampin' Up! patterned paper to have - why not have a little bit of each?
Have fun,
Natalie x


No comments: