Thursday 13 November 2008

I'm leaving......on a jet plane

Just a quick post. Despite still having this cold / lurgy, I am off to Holland tomorrow to teach at the last Scrap-a-Ganza event.

Thought that I would give you a sneaky peek at the mini book class that I am teaching athough the photo looks a bit blurry and distorted as there is transparency covering the front (and it's a pretty bad photo anyway LOL! - but it gives you the idea! I wish you enough..... I will share the rest after the weekend!
It's Kian's birthday tomorrow - my last baby will be 8!!!!! Unfortunately this photo sums them both up entirely - even though the photo is about 2 years old now!

Bless them! So up early tomorrow and then flying out to SAG in the evening. Things should start calming down a little after this weekend and you never know, I might just think about starting some christmas cards - helped by the fact that I'm teaching a class to make 12 xmas cards next Thursday - so that will be 12 made then!
Have a good weekend and have fun!
Natalie x




1 comment:

Sarah K said...

Its fab and I adore the colours xxx