Sunday 23 November 2008

I promised that I would be back and here I am.....with pictures too!


I promised you some more pictures of the album that I taught at Scrap-a-Ganza and here they are. This class was originally designed by the BasicGrey Design Team with lots of pink and girly photos and I was asked to make a boy album from the same kit and this is what I cam up with. I love the colours and the sentiments too. The whole album is called "I wish you enough!"

The above page says: "I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive and everlasting"

"I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun"

"I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess"

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how grey the day may appear"I

Mums pearls of wisdom for Ethan and Kian:

" I wish you comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follw the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when your spirit sags, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, and love to complete your life!"


Even though this is a bit slushier than I am used to (more american than english, if you know what I mean) but I do really like it.

I did my first Stampin' Up Stamp A Stack class last Thursday which went down really well. A Stamp A Stack is where you stamp a stack of cards! We attempted to make 12 cards in 3 hours - we over-ran but I always guessed that would happen LOL! We had four different designs and made three different colourways - brown and pink, red and green and BLUE and white.

Here is a picture of the first set:

We had christmas music and even christmas cupcakes - how about these? Mrs Wonka is very very good at making cupcakes....
Anyway, I'm hoping to have a catch up week this week, and get myself a little bit organised as I seem to have lost any organisation I had. So I'm going to try and sort myself out and who knows, I might even start making christmas cards LOL!!!!
I'll show you some of the other Stamp A Stack Sets throughout next week too!
Natalie x

No comments: