Monday 10 November 2008

Finally some pictures.....







Well the desktop is still broken but I've managed to get some photos downloaded on the laptop, so thought that I would share photos of the Scenic Route album that I taught at Scrappers Paradise. I've managed to load them all back to front so you start with the back page! It talks about our first few Scrappers Paradises and has some very apt stickers used for journalling!
This was originally a class designed by Layle Koncar from Scenic Route and I've just added my little twists to it.
I've had a cold for well over a week now and I've got a Stampin' Up party to do tomorrow night so I'm off to sleep now.
Have fun!
Natalie x

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi Natalie
I found this blog in another site.
Love this project.
Absolutely beautiful!!!

Greetings, Sonia