Monday 3 November 2008

Did you see the blue box on the right hand side there?

I am planning on doing monthly newsletters which will tell you all about special offers and news together with some tricks, treats, tutorials and inspiration (hopefully!), so what are you waiting for? Go and sign up and I'll let you know when you can expect the first one!

Just to tease you something that Stampin' Up! are offering you if you host a party either in November or December - click on it to see it bigger - not only do you get great free gifts for hosting a party already....here is more great news for you if you are a hostess:
And do you love the **NEW** textured cardstock and rub-ons in the new catalogue? Well spend £20 on anything between 10th - 31st November 2008 and you can get 20% off both. Go on - treat yourself! You know you want to......
So if you live close enough and want to have a fun night, then get in touch and if you want to order any of the cardstock or the rub-ons, then give me a shout too - natalie@oshea26.freeserve.co.uk.

On another note, details for the next Scrappers Paradise event went live last night. We had lots of feedback saying that people thought that this was the best event yet, so we are keeping numbers down for April 2009, so if you're interested in joining us, you'd better make it quick.....send me an email requesting a booking form and find full details here at http://www.scrappersparadise.co.uk/ and go to the Getaways tab page.

Okay, that is it for another day (two posts in two days - I hope you are very impressed!). I have a stinking cold, so I'm off to make tea, do some boring household chores (dishwasher and washing!) and then I think I'll have an early night - got another SU party at my house tomorrow night!

Good night!

Natalie x

1 comment:

Mrs Wonka said...

Pop on over to my little chocolate kingdom.......there is something waiting for you. xxx