Wednesday 14 April 2010

Two videos for you today

But only really interesting for two different sets of people :) 

 Here is the Prize Draw results for the Stampin' Up! Draw....


First name drawn out wins the Level 1 or Level 2 Hostess Set.  The second name wins the £15 spending spree.  The third name wins the £25 spending spree and the last name wins the grand prize of the £50 spending spree.  So for those that were in the draw, watch the quick video and email me at natalie@oshea26.freeserve.co.uk to claim your prize.

As soon as everyone has told me what they would like, the order will go in and I'll hopefully get everything here in time to get them back out to you before the end of next week.

Congratulations winners!

Now talking of winners, here is a little video of some snapshots that I took of the game on Sunday.  So for family and other team members, here's one for you :)

 

That's it from me for today.  See you soon.

Natalie x

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Yippe!
yay to all the winners especially the football team x
hugs
Suzie qx

Monica Gale said...

Oh my God I think I'm in love with Ethan, how on Earth have you managed a son so gorgeous looking, it must have been your hubby's input. LOL