Thursday 22 April 2010

More of the wedding invite swap


Receiving this card in the Wedding Invite Swap that I took part in recently was a bit odd.  My initial plan was to go with a black and pink theme and use scrolls too so this card made my one of my downline Victoria is very much my style - clean, simple but classically elegant - I love it!

The main thing with wedding invites is that they have to be reasonalby easy and quick to reproduce especially when you are making 100 / 200 cards of the same design.

In other news, Stampin' Up! have announced that for just two weeks (23rd April - 7th May), they are taking 10% off of the cost of their Starter Kit.  Already fabulous value, this just makes it even better value for money and if it is something that you are considering, then please get in touch.  I'll be happy to let you know how you can make the Stampin' Up! opportunity fit into what you want it to do for you.  Whether you fancy a 30% discount off of products just for yourself or whether you want to earn some money to feed your crafting habit, you can make either work for you by become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Contact me now for more information!

I leave for Scrappers Paradise tomorrow and can't wait.  The ladies that come along to the event are so lovely, it is like running a weekend event for a group of friends and the weather is supposed to be lovely too!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

that made me laugh - I thought 'blimey we've made similar cards' and then I paid attention!!

Hugs
Victoria
x