Wednesday 28 January 2009

You are impressed now, aren't you?


Third day on the trot - I know that I am really spoiling you LOL!!
The above card was lifted from another blog (and when I find out who it was, I will credit them here, please let me know if you know!). Mrs Wonka made this card version using the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration FREE Polka Dot Punches set.
Do you fancy getting this set for FREE? All you need to do is spend £45 on Stampin' Up! goodies between now and the end of February and you get to pick out of four different sets - the Polka Dot Punches being one of them! And judging by how excited some of you get by the catalogue, I know that £45 is not difficult to spend.
It's also a GREAT time to join the Stampin' Up! family if you have a very long wishlist like I had. Stampin' Up! welcomes people that they call "Hobby Demos". You don't have to have a party or anything - you just use the discount for your own orders and you get 30% off your first order! And not only do you get £240 worth of product for £139, if you sign up before February, Stampin' Up and I are giving you two more free sets of stamps (up to a value of £38.95 each set) included in that £139 too - it doesn't get much better than that!
Just let me know if you're a Stampin' Up! addict like me and I can help feed you your fix LOL :-)
Okay, that's it for today - back with another card tomorrow - I've got 10 birthdays in February and I'm determined to make everyone a card - I was so rubbish at Christmas so I'm trying to make up for things now.
I'm also going to SU Head Office on Friday for a meeting to hopefully find out lots of juicy things that SU are up to over the coming year and I've got to make 20 cards to swap with fellow demos for that too - should keep me busy this week.
Have fun!
Natalie x


No comments: