Saturday 31 January 2009

Phew - wasn't sure that I would make it today or not!

But yes, just squeezing in a little one.

The last two days have been very busy. I was at High Wycombe yesterday with 25 other lovely ladies from Stampin' Up! at a training session. Just going throug some of the nitty gritty of what is going on over the coming year, although they are very good at not telling you too much! So unfortunately, not too much to share but we were tipped a nod and a wink that there just might be a little addition to this catalogue before we get the new catalogue in October, so watch this space for info on that!

Above is another card that I made for A Daily Inspiration using My Minds Eye Quite Smitten patterned paper pack - very simple again, but hey, that's me!

Today, I have been doing alot of jobs at home and also putting together our fourth peice of flatpack furniture for Ethan's room. We are both useless at DIY and to say that having put one piece together each weekend for the last four weekends, we are very very bored of it and we've still got a desk and a bed to put together yet! Arrgghhh!! Onwards and upwards though, his room is already looking alot better for the storage unit, 2 chest of drawers and wardrobe that we've done so far! Only another two weekends to go!

Anyway, I'm going to go and watch Casualty and I will be back again tomorrow! Got a few cards to make tomorrow as I've got five of my February birthdays this week including my brother's 40th and there are big plans for that that I'll share either tomorrow or Monday.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Have fun!

Natalie x

1 comment:

Justine said...

this is beautiful Natalie!!!