Sunday 4 January 2009

Anyone love Stampin' Up! ribbon as much as me?

Stampin' Up! sells some FANTASTIC ribbon but only sells it on the reel, but here is an idea where you can own some of it and it not cost the earth.

I have decided to share my reels.....and here is what you can get......

To get 1.5 metres of each of the 11 colours of the 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, it costs £6.50.

To get 1.5metres of each of the 8 colours of the 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, it costs £7.50.

To get 1 metre of each of the 3 colours of 1" double stitched grosgrain ribbon, it costs £2.50.

If you would like all three sets, I will do them for £15.00. These prices include postage and packaging but will not be included towards any promotions (such as the Sale-a-Bration).

Have a look at this page of the catalogue and it's the first three groups that I am selling here.

http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=e15cd46b-a6d8-477f-a9d5-c072b0f3e044&storeid=1042907&circularid=14073

Look out for future news on patterned paper shares too!

Email me on natalie@oshea26.freeserve.co.uk to let me know if you are interested - there are only 8 sets of ribbon, so don't wait too long.

Natalie x

1 comment:

Mrs Wonka said...

There is a little something for you on my blog!

Mrs WOnka x