Wednesday 7 January 2009

No computer - arrrghhhhh!!!


Well, both the desktop computer and laptop computer died completely over the last two weeks which leaves me computerless at home for the next three weeks until the new one arrives!!!
So, how am I doing this you may well ask.........well I'm at work, but thought that I would give you a quick update on a couple of things.
Firstly you can see I've actually been crafting - WOW! Got my mojo back after being so ill over December and made two items (well three really) for A Daily Inspiration.
The first item is a 2009 calendar made from an MDF block / frame that I've had sitting at home for about two years now. Painted blue and covered completely in the scrummy Crate Paper Prudence Collection Pack. Love Love Love blues and greens mixed with chocolate and if you add some shimmer and shine in too, I'm very happy.
The other two items were a Champagne Label and a card to welcome the New Year. My Minds Eye Laundry Line Collection (About a Boy) used for this - how odd - blue, green and brown again - mmmmmmm.
On other things, I will be running both cardmaking and scrapbooking classes throughout 2009.

For the card classes, numbers are restricted to 8 per class and are purely on a first come first served basis and confirmed as soon as payment is received.
Card Classes will be held in Crawley from 7.30 - 9.30pm (ish!) on:

Thursday 29th January - £10
Thursday 26th February - Stamp-a-Stack - £15
Thursday 26 March - £10
Thursday 30th April - Stamp-a-Stack - £15
Scrapbooking classes are £12.50 per class and will be held in Crawley from 7.30 - 9.30pm on:
Monday 19th January
Monday 16th February
Monday 16th March
Monday 20th April

You need to bring your own basic tool kit (trimmer / scissors and glue).
All bookings will be confirmed by email once payment is received. Please email me on natalie@oshea26.freeserve.co.uk for more information and to reserve your place.
Well that's about it for today. Still more to share but I don't want to spoil you :-)
Have fun!
Natalie x

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hi!!
Can you let me know where you hold your classes please,
Hugs
Sandra xx