Friday 18 June 2010

More cards to share

Well, whilst I am away, I thought I would share some more cards that I was given for my birthday.

This ensemble is made by the very talented Mrs Wonka (Zoe!)

The Bella Bleu Papers and Flight of the Butterfly have to be Mrs Wonka's signature mix at the moment, but don't they look lovely.

The above is my card and below is a matching gift card holder that she made too!

DON'T FORGET THAT YOU ONLY HAVE UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON SATURDAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE 15% DISCOUNT "THANK YOU" DISCOUNT THAT I'M OFFERING!



Very clever! Back tomorrow to share some more cards.

Have fun!

1 comment:

Julie Smith said...

Lovely cards, I'm new to Stampin Up so love seeing all the examples and getting more ideas. Would be a very happy bunny if lucky enough to win your goodies via Kirsty W. Enjoy Monaco!