Wednesday 31 December 2008

Welcome 2009!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Okay, well I know I've been slack. I am actually revelling in the fact that I don't feel poorly at the moment!

The computer has been very up and down too which hasn't helped - we need to get a new one but we'll see what bargains there are to be had in the sales before we decide on that one!

Christmas here was just fab - lots of wine, lots of laugh, lots of family and friends and lots of joyfullness. I won't give you a blow by blow account of what we've been up to apart from to say that things are starting to calm down for us.

I'm not back in work again until Monday 5th and am trying to use the time to get a little more organised and a little more prepared than I seem to have been over the last two months.

I'm desperately trying to do my first Newsletter and organise that, so if you haven't signed up for it yet, now is a good time to do so.

I'm trying to catch up (and even get ahead!!!) on some Design Team projects so that I can then concentrate on Stampin' Up stuff in January. Stampin' Up! have a great offer on throughout January and February and I'll come and get things posted on here for you so you can see in the next day or two when I figure out how to transfer them over here!

Anyway, enjoy yourself this evening if you are going wild and partying and I will be back with you in 2009 - more frequently I hope and promise to try!

Have fun!

Natalie


No comments: