Wednesday 3 December 2008

More photos......here at last!




I'm sorry that these are later than they were promised - it's dark when I get home during the week and the weather at the weekend was just awful so I had real difficulty getting good enough light to take anything that resembles good pictures.
So these were the other three sets of three cards for the Stamp-a-Stack evening.
I'm busy doing some DT work for ScrapbookMate this week with lovely new Rusty Pickle papers and my new Making Memories Slice Machine and Fa La La Design cartridge - how fab is that little machine?
As a person with no electronic die cutting machines, I finally caved in and got a Slice - I know that there are some negatives about the machine but it is perfect for what I need! I love it!
Anyway, I'm off to bed now and will show you my DT bits once it's on the website and will try and update again in the next few days. Lots to decide and organise this next week or so and will update you as soon as things are finalised!
Have fun!
Natalie x

1 comment:

Sarah K said...

Lovely cards an i just love the colours too xx