Sunday 4 July 2010

Well it's been another busy week

Wow - I've been up to my eyes with mag work this week working all hours of the day and night.  I am really happy to report though that the next editions of Cards, Scrapbook Trends, Simply Handmade and Bead Trends will be out in the shops at the end of this month.

I am even more pleased to announce that with this month's copy of Cards magazine, comes a free copy of my baby :)

Yep, you heard me right!  There will be a 48 page mini mag version of STAMPING TRENDS.  And there will be a free mini mag on the next three issues of Cards.  Then, come the November issue, it will be a full size fully fledged member of the Trends series - wooo hoooo!

So, as you can imagine, it's all been a little hectic :)

Through in an 11 year old's birthday with lots of visitors and a sleepover which is still going on now, and it's been busy busy busy.

So busy, I've not had time to craft at all, but then I'm hoping that will change this week.

That's all I've got for you now, no pics, no nothing - sorry, but hopefully that will change shortly!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Congratulations Natalie - all your hard work is coming together. Now I have to go and buy all these magazines.....!
Victoria
x

Emma Hunter said...

listen you're a working/crafting mum do u seriously think u should have any time to yourself.....nah uh

Curlywiggles said...

Hi Natalie, glad to hear the mags are coming together. Are there any current calls for Scrapbook Trends? I haven't seen any on the web. Thanks!