Tuesday 13 July 2010

I'm getting married in the morning



Ding, dong the sun is going to shine (oops - I do know that it's bells are going to chime, really!)

But wow, what a day I had on Saturday.  One of the girls that I used to work with at the Solicitors got married on Saturday - what a day to get married - the weather was just beautiful.

It was a really lovely day.  I don't get to go to many weddings anymore - we're too old and all the kids are too young LOL!  It was great to see all the girls again and a good day was had by all.  Congratulations Mr & Mrs Willis!

Above is the card that I made for them.  I was inspired by something similar that I found on Split Coast Stampers but of course can't find the original now (sorry!).

Anyway, I know that I am being a rubbish blogger lately - sorry - just trying to fit too much into this week and next before the kids break up for SIX WEEKS!

1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

oh my I am LOVING this!!