Thursday 29 July 2010

Crazy Crazy round here

This is going to be quick and then I'm going to run again.

The school holidays are in full swing now - the "I'm bored!'s" have already started - yep, it's just week 1!

I'm up to my eyes in magazine work which I have to have completed before I go away.

The shop to get Ethan's new school uniform for September is only open until next week.

Operation "have we got everything we need for 9 days away from home" has started to get ready for next week when we leave for Tenerife!  We do have a house sitter whilst we are away to feed the cat but who knows what it will look like when we return!

I will be back to let you know Stampin' Up!'s August offer and about a day event Zoe and I have in September, but it won't be much crafting from me at the moment I'm afraid.

Hope you and your children are surviving the holidays if they have started in your house.

Have fun!

No comments: