Wednesday 17 November 2010

Stampin' Stars Goody Bags

Well, I said that I would be back to show you what I gave the lovely ladies in the Stampin' Stars team got in their Pre-Convention Party Goody Bags. 

Remember the bags?


Well, in the bags was firstly a little card to thank them for all of their hard work and for being part of the team :)


Then I made them a little notebook so that they could all make notes during convention :)


When my team reach a certain level, I give them a Pandora style bracelet or keychain and whenever they get a new person in their own teams or maybe reach a certain sales level or something, then they get given a bead to add to the keychain or bracelet.  With this in mind and the fact that the tagline from convention was "Share what you love", I bought them all a heart bead and wrapped it up like this:



Now convention was a big place and with around 300 people, I wanted something that would make us easily identifiable.  I haven't met all the ladies in my team and I wanted those who had come alone to be able to find other team members easily too, so what's a team leader to do.

Well, embarass the team members of course :)

Here is what I made them wear:

Now, notice that I didn't pick the tacky silver and gold glittery ones - I did go for the very feminine fluffy versions LOL!
There were also some refreshments and chocolate in those bags but also two Make & Take packets for them to complete at the Party.  Here is my Make & Take for the party (also given this month to my Stampers Group ladies too!):


Now I was asked during the evening why people only got one Johnny (Depp) but they got eight brads.  I didn't get it to start with and then it clicked - Brad Pitt!  Well, I'd have one Brad instead of 8 Johnny's any day of the week but I'm guessing we are all different :).

If any of the above has interested you in becoming a Demonstrator, so that you can join in with all the fun of convention next year, then get in touch and I'm more than happy to talk to you about how you can get a discount on your Stampin' Up! supplies or even start your own part-time business.

Have fun!

Natalie x

No comments: