Tuesday 2 November 2010

Bundle Up For Christmas!


Well, it's all busy, busy, busy here as usual!

Can you believe that it's this week that I go to Stampin' Up's annual convention.  Remember that last year, I trekked off to Germany?  Well, this year, it's ultra glamourous - CROYDON!  Well, New Addington to be precise and Addington Palance no less :)

It's two days of workshops, comraderie and really just having some great fun, I will let you know all about it when I come back.

Anyway, Stampin' Up! have launched an offer for November and December - buy a Christmas Bundle and get a roll of ribbon FREE!  Here is more information on the bundles and ribbons:
LOOK, FLOCKED SPECIALITY PAPER ONLY AVAILABLE WITH THE WELCOME CHRISTMAS BUNDLE - YUM, YUM, YUM!


My favourite is the Sleigh Bells Ribbon and I can't wait to get hold of my one of those - you're sure to see some things from me with this ribbon soon - love it!

Anyway, I will be back soon with all the information on Convention AND the Pre-Convention Party that Monica & I are throwing on Thursday night - it's going to be a riot.

Enjoy your weekends too and have a great Fireworks night if you are out and about doing things.

Be safe and have fun!

Natalie x

No comments: