Thursday 1 October 2009

Is that wild animals I hear?????

I can't believe it's the 1st October already - seems only a few weeks ago that it was the release of last year's new Stampin' Up! catalogue!

But here we are, with a sparkling new catalogue again, and to celebrate the launch, a few of the SU team I am in are having a little blog safari :)
We are starting off at the lovely Stampin' Caz today, and she has the link for tomorrow's visit to Jackie. Each day one of us will have something made with a set from the new catalogue and details of new products.
By following the links each day, you will be led on the safari around our blogs. I look forward to seeing you here in a few days whilst you have gone around some of the other talented Demonstrators blogs first - I'm last as always - good for me - I get a few more days to get mine together!
Anyway, did somebody say a new catalogue????

Sooooo many great new additions - I can't wait for my goodies to arrive.

Invitations have gone out to local ladies to join Zoe and I as we launch the catalogue at our party tonight. If you're not up to anything, why not join us at Maidenbower Junior School from 7.30pm this evening to have a look at the catalogue yourself :)

Gotta go.

Have fun!

Natalie x





No comments: