Tuesday 12 August 2008

I'm going to need a holiday after this week.....

That's handy then :-)

Still so much to do. Work is pretty frantic as nobody will do my job when I am away so I will come back to a nightmare anyway, so trying to be as organised as I can be before I go which is proving hard to fit everything in.

A bit like trying to sort out all the holiday things for four people that you have to do. Friday cannot come quick enough although it's getting here very quickly.

The boys are at a Chelsea football club this week for four days and they are absolutely loving it. They seem more excited about it than going on holiday - I'm sure that will change when we arrive on Friday!

So being a dutiful mother and wanting to make things fair, here is a picture of Kian at Ethan's football birthday party at the end of June this year. He is a born goalkeeper and just as keen as his brother now. They both start playing for Maidenbower United in September and they can't wait - I keep telling them it's not Manchester United but what can you do.

If you love on-line classes, then why not havea look at this site http://www.ustamp.blogspot.com/ . It starts today and looks like it could be fun. Not bad for about £12. Don't know much more than you see but we'll see.

As much as I wanted to, it doesn't look like I will get to play with my Stampin' Up stuff before I go away now, so hopefully when I come back and the boys are back at school, I can start playing. A few friends have offered to have parties for me in September and October, so that should be fun too and definately gives me something to have to get organised for.

Anyway, a pile of ironing is calling my name, so I will try and catch you before we fly.

Have fun!

Natalie x

No comments: