Saturday 2 October 2010

Hello there - long time no see :)

Well, I decided to take September off but you probably realised that now, haven't you?

I'll do a quick bullet point re-cap of what has gone on in September and I'll expand on them over the coming days!

  • Stampin' Up!'s Last Chance List came and went and I had my best Stampin' Up! month ever!
  • September 1st, I started a new job - Cover Supervisor at the local Secondary School!
  • Zoe and I had a great All Day Event September 5th!
  • The boys went back to school and Ethan started his new Secondary School (yep, I started there the day before he did!)!
  • Football Season started!
  • Yesterday, Stampin' Up! launched the new catalogue!
  • I earnt the Stampin' Up! incentive trip to Prague next Summer!
Busy, yes definately!  And here is a picture to finish off this post and share one of the surprises in the new catalogue - Clear Mount Stamps.  I will be back soon with lots to update you on the above and more bits happening!


Have fun!

Natalie x

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

WELL DONE YOU!
hugs
Suzie qx