Thursday 19 August 2010

Have you missed me?


We've been away to Tenerife :)  And whilst it was my intention to pre-do some blog posts, time (as always) ran away with me before we went.

We had a fab time - the weather was great, the apartment was great and if everything hadn't have been so expensive, then the whole thing would have been fantastic!

Having been to Menorca two years ago, we knew that the Euro exchange rate had meant that lots of things were more expensive but whether we forgot or whether everything had just gone up, I'm not sure, but to say that every evening meal was between £80 - £110 for the four of us, needless to say we had breakfast and made lunch ourselves - and no we weren't eating caviar each night LOL!

But, we are back, nearly caught up with washing etc and I've got my work hat back on.

So where are things in the Stampin' Up! world.....

Well, there are just two weeks left to get the discounted 2 step stamp sets available in my below post, so don't wait much longer if any of those tickle your fancy :)

I am closing bookings for our September 4th day TOMORROW (Friday) so if you are thinking you still want to join us, I have five places left and that's it!  So, let me know asap if you want to join us - it's going to be a fab day and the classes are great (even if I say so myself :) ).

September 1st is a big day for SU Demos.  Not only do we see what will be retiring from the current catalogue, we will also get the "SALE" list which hasall retiring products and their discounted products. 

Also, on Sep 1st, we get our first glimpse of our new catalouge which is valid from October 1st!  I'm very excited to see what SU have in store for us for the coming year!  With the colour renovation happening with the launch of the new catalogue too, there will be lots of things retiring next month and lots of new things coming too - I can't wait!

What I would say about the retiring list though, is once it is out, then it really is whilst stocks last and then on October 1st, you can't order them again whether there are stocks left or not, so when I post the retirement list, if there is something that you like, don' leave it too long to order it!

I will also be listing three kits by mail on my website later today, so if you want to get your Christmas Cards started, then have a look here for more information on them later today!

Right, I think that is enough gabbling for now, I'll be back soon with more info.

Hope you are all enjoying the school holiday!

Have fun!

1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

Of course we have, looks like you didnt miss us though...lol