Tuesday 2 February 2010

I am here - honest!

Well, what a whirlwind since I've been home!

Friday, I spent most of the day at the hospital getting my foot X-Rayed only to find out it's not fractured or anything that you can see :)  I feel such a fraud!  Doctor said sometimes hairline fractures don't show until four weeks after they happen, or they sometimes can't be viewed on an X-Ray or it's ligament / muscle damage - whatever it is, it still hurts - lots.  But Ibruprofen and a bit of rest and that's all I can do!

Saturday was spent with some of my Stampin' Stars team.  Once every couple of months, my team get together to have fun, inspire each other, learn a few business basics and have some fun stamping and playing :) !

Sunday - the Stamp With Us online classes went live for the New Year.  We are back again at http://www.stampwithus.blogspot.com/ for another two weeks of videos, classes, live chat, challenges and a whole lot of fun!  If you love Stampin' Up! products, you won't want to miss this and it's only £15.  Go to http://www.stampwithus.blogspot.com/ and click the Paypal link in the top right hand corner and you can come and join the fun!

Monday, it was back to work (boo!) which was hard after over a week off.  Damon also started his new job which he has said is just like "returning home!".  For those of you who don't know, Damon and I ran our own courier franchise for a long time and he is now back doing sales for another courier company.  I really hope this works out for him, he deserves some job stability in his life after the last few years.  Always nice to see your man in a posh suit every day too :)

Today is my day off and I've been catching up on "stuff" and preparing my online class which goes live tomorrow - I love it and will be back tomorrow with a little sneak peek of what it is.

Tomorrow it's back to work again, followed by the Trendy Trees Class tomorrow night.  A packed week this week and again next week.  Whenever I think things are going to calm down, they just keep on going....why is that?

Anyway, still got some stuff to do tonight, but I will definately be back with pictures tomorrow for you.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

What a busy bee you have been1
hope your foot heals soonx
Suzie Qx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time at CHA - so jealous! Hope your foot gets better quickly. Ouch.
Lousette