Tuesday 19 May 2009

There will definately be an echo on here right now :)


I forever seem to be apologising for never updating my blog and yes, I'm sorry again !

Sometimes, life just gets in the way and that can't be helped!

Soooooooooo, what has been keeping me so busy then?

Well................

1. The Stamp With Us online classes have been going on for the last two weeks and they have been a great hit - a great bunch of ladies joined us and we all had a blast. More news of Stamp With Us Summer coming in the next few days.....

2. Trying to organise the Stamp With Us Retreat in July and Scrappers Paradise in October is keeping me quite busy too :)!

3. Various classes and challenges that I have been teaching and being part of!

4. Looking after my growing Stampin' Up! family of now 11 ladies - woo hoo! keeps me busy too!

5. Running a solicitors office, being a mum and a wife takes a bit of time too!

6. The boys are in football tournaments, academies, after school clubs and training, it seems ALL the time - I can't tell you how many times I have to wash football kits in a week LOL!

Overall, things are okay and I am hoping it will become a bit quieter for a little while. My hubby's job is up in the air at the moment which puts a big grey cloud over us at the moment - the joys of working in the car industry! He has had a "letter" and several meetings re redundancy but nothing confirmed yet, so it's just a waiting game.....

Can't believe that the kids are back off of school again next week - haven't they just gone back? Surprise, Surprise - mine are in a Chelsea Football school for the four days of next week and another special Inset Football Training day on the following Monday too! I like to wear them out LOL! They love it and kick a ball around practically 18 hours a day! I'll be thankful when they pay off my mortgage for me with their first weeks wages :)
The card above is my weeks entry to the Stamp With Us Challenge - www.stampwithus.blogspot.com - I really loved the inspiration picture we had to work with as I wouldn't normally a) add that many colours together b) add those bright colours together! I made it with one of my downline in mind - Clare has just had her first promotion, so I gave it to her to congratulate her on her success - well done Clare!
Right, well I am going to stop there and post again in a couple of days.... I promise!
Stampin Up have some great offers on this month and we're already nearly two thirds of the way through the month!
Speak soon!
Have fun!
Natalie x


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Natalie, this is a fabulous card, so many yummy colours together!!

Mandy