Wednesday 11 March 2009

Does this week just keep getting better?

Oh yes, your eyes are not deceiving you - Stampin' Up! can't wait until October to give you new products, so they are introducing a Mini Catalogue from 1st April - woo hoo!

As a demo, I have been able to pre-order everything this month (and at an ADDITIONAL 20% discount to my normal 20% discount - did I tell you how great it was being an SU Demo? :) ). There are more stamp sets, more ribbon, more buttons, more paper - do you want me to go on, or do you just want to click on the above image and have a look for yourself.

I am taking pre-orders for the mini catalogue now and for anyone who wants to order and pay before 1st April, I will give you free postage and packing saving you 5%.

AND for all pre-orders received and paid for, I will put all the names in a hat and randomly pick a winner to receive Stampin' Up! goodies to the value of £50 - what are you waiting for?

Go have a look at that Mini catalogue now and get back to me with your pre-orders!

Have fun!

Natalie x

No comments: